Emojis and Stories?

 Hey!

It's the second week for my students from the Integrated Communicative Course (a combo of what-used-to-be Extensive Listening and Extensive Reading courses). They have their first individual reflection, and it's related to emojis! πŸ€©πŸ₯³

It's not the first time I use emojis in my classes. I still like to add feedback and invite my students to respond to my messages in Google Chat with emojis too. Indeed teachers can use emojis as one of their language learning-teaching resources. This website lists ten interesting ideas of how to use emojis in the classroom, and British Council adds other nine ideas.

Specifically, the report my students had to write requires them to find an emoji that best describes what the story is about or represents their opinion or feeling after reading or listening to the story. 

Last year, I wrote my post too, with these two emojis, πŸ€©πŸ˜… , I used to talk about the stories.

Here's the list of my students and their blog updates, plus the emojis they used, 


Popular Posts